Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
6 posts
18 visits


show starting post by Clj020514
Show newest posts...
Hi I wanted to suggest to you Human Services, Family Tree,or Salvation Army they help with moving expense.
Talk to annie46
woman in a shoe
Hi all we can do is give u information where u mite get help. There is places that help with what u are ask for if they got the funds. Type need help with bills city state if u don't see it under city state put county state u will fine a list of place that helps with all kind of stuff if they got the funds
Talk to woman in a shoe